JobSchema is committed to protecting your privacy. We don't have user accounts and don't require registration, so you are free to visit and use our site anonymously.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from the Website and stored on your device for record keeping purposes.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how you make use of the Website. Google Analytics cookies follow your progress through the Website, collecting data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. We don't send any personal identifiable information to Google. If you don’t want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on. Also, many browsers allow you to block third-party cookies. You can also clear any existing cookies from within your browser. Learn more here how Google collects and processes data.
The Website is hosted at OVH New London House, 6 London St, London EC3R 7LP.
Last updated: July 2020
This website is owned and operated by JobSchema and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions
1. The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to JobSchema or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
2. We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of JobSchema, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the Services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
3. We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
4. We have guidelines regarding the content and format of jobs posted on this Website. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or Google get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from this Website any advertisement which is posted in breach of these guidelines. The guidelines may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
5. Each payment can be used to advertise 1 job. The maximum job length is 60 days.
6. Each job adverts can be updated or deleted at anytime via your email.
7. Online payment services will be carried out by Paddle.com and shall be subject to Paddle's terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us.